NOTE: The reference agreement is written in French as DAHUTECH SAS is a company registered in France and is available here. The following document is a translation of the reference agreement.
you. It also describes whether and how that information may be shared and your rights
and choices regarding the information you provide to us.
Who are we?
Neety is a SaaS (Software as a Service) based smart email management solution.
Neety and your personal data
Neety grants the highest importance when it comes to your personal data. Your data privacy is not a sales pitch for us, it is a value that is shared by every unique person within Neety. This is why, we commit ourselves to:
- Strictly limit data collection and data use to the minimum required for our service
- Deploy every technological means at our disposal to make sure your data stay safe with us
- Deploy every means at our disposal to make sure the above points will always be respected through the time and and in the future versions of Neety
We made an important choice in our business model. We did not choose a business model based on the production of statistics that comes from the content of your emails and the resale of those.
We consider that your emails' data are highly personal, that they belong to you and to you only and that making any use of them in any possible way is an important violation of your personal life.
Above everything, we believe that your personal data must stay personal. From our point of view, an internet service that could in any manner take advantage of the data contained in your emails is too intrusive. We would not use it. We did not create Neety to be this kind of service. We crafted Neety in keeping in mind two things: it must be useful for the user and it must be respectful of the user's personal life.
What we collect and receive
In order for us to provide you the best possible experience on our website, we need to collect and process certain information. Depending on your use of our service, that may include:
Contact via our Livechat: Messages you send to us via our Live Chat on neety.email are archived via the third-party application we use, in order to make sure that we always deliver you the best answer possible in any situation. We do not make any other use of your messages.
Contact via Email: We keep an archive of messages you send to us via our email provider. Once again, we only do that to make sure we provide you the most adapted answers to your questions.
Usage data: When you visit neety.email, we may time to time analyze the pages you visit in order to improve your visitor experience. We do not keep any of these data internally and analyze them only through the third-party app we use before starting any changes on neety.email.
Account creation: When you signup to Neety, we use a secured protocol (OAuth2) to connect our service to your inbox. We never receive your email account’s password. We make sure to encrypt your data and store it in a totally secured environment.
Compliance with restricted scope data
We require access to your mailbox via Gmail's API which have strict requirements for restricted scope data. In order for our service to work, we have to request access to restricted scope data, which for our usage is the content of your mailbox and the ability to act on it.
As we are strongly committed to respect user’s privacy, we comply with the following Limited Use requirements of Google:
1. Allowed Use: We only use restricted scope data to help you reach inbox zero by analyzing incoming e-mails and applying actions on emails of your choosing (for example, "Delete" can move to trash or permanently delete, depending on your settings, emails of a same thread to trash). Some actions can act on your mailbox in "offline" mode, ie when you are not in front of our app (for example, when you click on "Block" on a thread, it moves previous and future emails of the same thread to trash).
2. Allowed Transfer: We do not transfer restricted scope data to any third party. We will never do it unless it is absolutely necessary (a) to provide or improve user-facing features that are prominent from the app's user interface, (b) to comply with applicable laws, or (c) a part of a merger, acquisition or sale of assets of our company. Everything is processed on servers we manage ourselves, with strict internal access policy and encrypted disks. We don’t store the body and any attachment of your emails on our servers. We only store headers of emails, used for user-facing features like showing you the newsletters and notifications you received to help you to take actions on it or for sending you your custom digest.
3. Prohibited Advertising: We do not and will never use or transfer your data to serve advertisements. This is not and will never be part of our business model.
4. Prohibited Human Interaction: We do not allow humans to read restricted scope data, unless it is absolutely necessary (a) and we have your consent to read specific data for tech support, (b) for security purposes (for example, investigating abuse), (c) to comply with applicable laws, or (d) for aggregated and anonymized statistics for internal operations.
You have the right to be informed of Personal Data processed by Neety, a right to rectification/correction, erasure and restriction of processing. You also have the right to ask from us a structured, common and machine-readable format of Personal Data you provided to us.
We can only identify you via your email address and we can only adhere to your request and provide information if we have Personal Data about you through you having made contact with us directly and/or you using our site and/or service. We cannot provide, rectify or delete any data that we store on behalf of our users or customers.
Third-party applications we use
When you visit our website, or purchase products or services, we use the following third-party services which may collect personal data:
|Google Analytics||To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics).||Legitimate interest||USA||Anonymous IP addresses Pages visited, browser and devices used and more.||Link|
|Fullstory||To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics).||Legitimate interest||USA||User experience (clicks etc... Technical specifications (brower, device types...), Navigation (pages visited...). See more.||Link|
|Kissmetrics||To collect and analyse information about how you interact with our websites (web analytics).||Legitimate interest||USA||Anonymously (Browser information; Cookies, Date/Time, Pages visited...).||Link|
|Intercom||To respond to your demands and questions about our website.||Legitimate interest||USA||Anonymously (Browser information; Cookies, Date/Time, Pages visited...).||Link|
We will retain your information as long as your account is active, as necessary to provide you with the services or as otherwise set forth in this Policy. We will also retain and use this information as necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy and to the extent necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements and protect Neety's legal rights.
We may update this Policy from time to time. If we do, we’ll let you know about any material changes, either by notifying you on the website or by sending you an email.
Date of entry into force